We have the ability to provide a LEED scorecard and projected cost impact, as we advise clients about the countless benefits of sustainable design and construction. Using green building practices, materials and systems can actually cost less than their traditional counterparts, while providing immediate and long-term savings.
Taty Construction Inc. encourages any business considering construction to build green. The benefits for owners and managers of a LEED-certified building may include:
• Improved building performance
• Reduced cost streams associated with building operations
• Higher rents and resale values
• Reduced environmental impacts
• Healthier and more productive employees
• Public recognition for leadership in sustainability